Shipping Rate Table
Standard Registered Airmail
Purchase over $40* - FREE Standard Shipping.Applicable to worldwide.
*Shipping fee applies if the order does not meet the requirement.
Estimated Delivery Standards
|USA & Canada||$5.00||15 - 30 working days|
|UK & Europe||$4.00||10 - 25 working days|
|Australia & New Zealand||$4.00||10 - 20 working days|
|South East Asia||$4.00||5 - 15 working days|
|Asia||$4.00||8 - 15 working days|
|Rest of The World||$7.00 - $10.00||10 - 45 working days|
DHL / Aramex Economy Express Shipping
FREE Express Shipping on order over $80. (Enter code : EXPRESS)
Estimated Delivery Standards
|USA||$ 12.50||3 - 6 working days|
|Canada||$ 12.50||3 - 6 working days|
|UK & Europe||$ 15.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Australia||$ 11.00||3 - 6 working days|
|South East Asia & HK||$12.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Asia & New Zealand||$ 14.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Middle East||$ 17.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Rest of The World||$20.00 - $30.00||4 - 10 working days|
* We do not ship to certain high risk countries, you will see a message "This country is not available for shipping" during checkout if we do not ship to your country. Check the list of countries below.
We do not use Express Shipping to countries below :
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominica Republic, Ecuador El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana ,Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Central African, Cote Dlvoire, Egypt, Equitorial Guinea, Guinea, Guiena-Bissau, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Myanmar, Mexico, Nauru, Qatar, ,Russia, Rwanda, Saotome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Solomon, Islands, South Africa, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan.
* Delivery time quotes begin from when the package leaves the warehouse after processing is completed.
* Customers are required to insert coupon code: EXPRESS at check out in order to be entitled to FREE Express Shipping for order above USD$80.
* DHL courier might in some cases apply a "remote area charge". This is very rare but it can happen when your delivery address is too far from main logistics centers. If your address falls under remote area for the courier of your choice and remote area charge applies when the delivery location is defined as remote. We will contact you to arrange additional payment.
* The ‘Estimated Delivery’ timeframe is an estimate time only. Late delivery or failure to deliver due to following circumstances is beyond our control including custom delays, inaccurate or incomplete shipping information, delivery instructions or information (missing or inaccurate telephone number or shipper's address) or unavailability or refusal of the receiver to accept delivery or to pay duties and taxed against delivery if requested.
Tax Duty & Handling Charges
Our price does not include any import taxes, customs duties and fees that may be due upon entry into the destination country. All duties, fees and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient, and are levied once the shipment reaches the recipient's country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates. Please contact your local customs office for more information. We try our best to help you to avoid taxes by declaring the purchase item to a lower value and mark them as gifts. Possibility to be taxed is higher by choosing Express Shipping. LensVillage.com does not hold any responsibilities for any taxies or duties incurred.
Processing Time & Delivery Time Frame
Please refer Delivery Time Frame (Ordinary Mail - Air) to worldwide. Delivery time quotes begin when the package leaves our warehouse after processing is completed. An order takes 2 - 4 working days to process before dispatch. This is subject to stock availability and we will inform you within this time frame if any of your items are unavailable. We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched to you, so please ensure that the delivery address is correct.
For example, product A is stated to be dispatched within 2-4 days and delivery days for Australia is approximately 10 - 20 working days; therefore 12 - 25 working days are the estimated time frame to have your pacakge arrived at your doorstep.
Delivery time is based on estimation only. All transit times are subject to customs clearance, transport conditions (e.g. boat traffic in certain areas), the extent of remoteness of the destination and volume of mail traffic. Once the package has reached your country's postal service then any "holds" put on by Customs are beyond our control.
We ensure your package leaves our warehouse on time and shipping transit times are not under the direct control of LensVillage, and LensVillage be held responsible for conditions beyond our control such as severe weather, service interruptions, etc.
LensVillage.com does not hold any responsibilities for any losses or delay when courier company is handling the delivery.
P.O. Box or APO Address
Yes, we do. However the local postal staff might leave you a notice and you need to collect your package at post office nearby as every package requires your signature.
We do not ship to P.O. Box address with Express Shipping. Please provide a residential address or we will dispatch your order via Standard Registered Mail.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the correct delivery address is provided during the order process. Alterations cannot be made once an order has been processed. LensVillage.com will not be held responsible if the wrong delivery address is given. The telephone number provided will be added to the consignment label of your package; however, it depends very much if freight carrier contacts you.
Track Order & Shipment
A tracking number will be updated to your account after 1-2 days your package has been dispatched. You can login your account and view Order details for tracking number, you may send us an email: email@example.com if you do not find any.
You can track Standard Registered Airmail in your country's postal website. (Please note that some country postal website do not provide tracking service for International Registered Airmail)
Visit www.dhl.com or Aramex.com for Express Mail tracking.
If a package happens to be undelivered, it will be sent to the carrier facility and next returned to us at a scheduled delivery. The entire process could take up to 2 months. Customers are responsible for paying any additional shipment cost (plus a handling fee) to reship the order.
My order appears to be lost in transit. What should I do?
In the unlikely event your order is lost in transit, please contact us immediately. An investigation will be first filed after receiving your email and further action will be taken by our shipping agent until the guaranteed arrival date has passed. The entire process usually takes another 30 days. LensVillage does not want our customers to be without their purchase for too long. While the ‘lost’ shipment is under investigation, we will send a replacement package, on the strict understanding that customer are responsible for the replacement order, including shipping and handling charges. If the order is returned to the us and our shipping agent accepts responsibility for the error, we will reship your order at no expense.
My package is held in customs
Please be informed that whenever an import shipment arrives in the destination country, customs clearance is always required. Although the courier attempts to clear your package as soon as possible; customs does randomly inspect package where they require additional information to have the goods / packages to be cleared. This kind of inspection can take up to 30 days and sometimes even longer for the customs to check the contents of the package and value of the goods were declared accurately. However, once customs releases the seized shipment, your local courier service provider will make the final delivery on the following working day. Although rare, it is possible that a package did not pass the customs clearing process, addressee will be contacted via lcocal mail for more information.
If your package is unfortunately being held in customs for a longer time, we would like to offer you few solutions:
1. Second shipment via Standard Registered Airmail or DIRECT Shipping (applicable to USA, Australia and United Kingdom only ) will be arranged and the second shipment handling fees will be waived out as a compensation for the inconvenience caused from customs and cause of a delayed delivery, Shipment with DIRECT shipping will most likely take 8 - 15 working days to arrive at your doorstep (depends on custom clearance and the extent of remoteness of the destination).
2. If you prefer a refund instead, 15% of the total order value will be imposed for administration, shipping and packaging cost (package held in customs is beyond our control). However, we will offer you a 20% discount coupon code with no expiry date for your next purchase as compensation.
It has been long time. I have not received my package.
There are few circumstances for the delay :
- Package is being hold by your country custom for review/clearance
- Address is incomplete / Your local post could not find your address
(Payment except shipping cost will be refunded if the pacakge is returned to us due to our mishandling)
Please check with your local post/courier by tracking number given before contacting us for your package status.
** For U.S. customers. USPS website showed the tracking status as ' Origin is preparing shipment'. When I called to USPS, I have been told that the package is still in origin place. Does it mean that the package has not dispatched?
The status of 'origin is preparing shipment' shown in USPS website actually means that the package has arrived in US inbound. It also means that the local postal service is preparing to dispatch the package and it should arrive at your doorstep shortly. If the status is taking too long time to change (up to one month), please contact us and we will file investigation with our postal service. Your patience is greatly appreaciated.
*We noticed that when customers call up to USPS the staff would interpret 'Origin is Preparing Shipment' as the package has not left origin country. Please note that the actual circumstance is that the package has already arrived in US inbound, otherwise there is no result shown if package is not in United States yet.