- Where are the orders shipped from?
- Do you provide Guest Checkout without an account?
- What is the difference between Guest Checkout and registering an account?
- Do I need to send my prescription to make purchase from your website?
A prescription is necessary for ordering contact lenses – it is the only way to ensure you are ordering the right lenses for your eyes.
At LensVillage.com we don’t require you to show proof of your prescription. When you purchase lenses from us we take it as confirmation that you have an in-date prescription, and that the details you provide us with are correct.
To read our full disclaimer regarding the purchase of contact lenses, either scroll down or click here.Please refer Prescription page for more information.
- How can I check the lens authenticity of my Geo Medical lenses?
Kindly visit http://geo.fw1860.com/ and insert your 20-digits serial code.
- My eye vision is perfect. May I know what is my prescription to make purchase?
- Is the price quoted for a pair or a piece of lenses?
- Can I choose different prescription for a pair of lenses?
- Do you provide free case and solution?
- What currency do you quote for your products?
Our products are quoted in US Dollars (USD).
- What payment method do you accept?
- I do not have credit card , do you accept money order?
- When is the expiry date of the lenses before opened?
- What is the life span of contact lenses after opening?
- Are your products reliable?
- Do you sell Toric/Astigmatism lenses?
- Is your lenses authentic? Do you provide Anti-Fake sticker for GEO contact lenses?
- Why should I purchase in LensVillage.com than other online stores?
- Do you provide wholesale / dropship program?
- Why is the bottle I received not labelled under the brand I purchased?